Boost your existing network range with the Netgear EX6400 setup that delivers a dual-band WiFi around 1.9Gbps. This smart and advanced Nighthawk mesh extender improves the existing internet coverage and easily works with your home WiFi to create a powerful/strong WiFi System.
In addition, it includes mesh features like smart roaming and one WiFi name (SSID). Moreover, the Netgear Nighthawk extender setup connects your smart home devices (wired or wireless) to your home network without any issue.
Netgear EX6400 (AC1900) – Features
Nighthawk EX6400 WiFi mesh extender improves the range and reach of your existing WiFi network and provides you with the best and uninterrupted connectivity you need for iPads, iPhones, tablets, smartphones, computers/desktop/PC, laptops, etc.
- It easily works with your home WiFi to create a powerful and continuous WiFi network System.
- Its extra advance ‘Smart Roaming’ connects your mobile devices automatically to the best WiFi available so that you can freely move around your house while using the internet.
- EX6400 also extends the WiFi coverage with a single WiFi/network name and password/security key.
- It creates a whole-home WiFi system easily with your existing router or gateway.
- It also supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n devices. Its High-power amplifiers along with internal antenna array increase range and reach of the internet.
- MU-MIMO technology for streaming to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Its FastLane technology uses both WiFi bands in order to establish/create a high-speed and uninterrupted internet connection.
- Its Ethernet port is designed to connect a wired device like a smart HD TV or a game console to your WiFi network easily without any issue.
- Push ‘N’ Connect using WPS (WiFi-Protected setup) that connects computers, laptops, and routers to the WiFi range extender quickly and securely.
- Works with any standard WiFi router.
- Powerful for better performance.
Netgear EX6400 (AC1900) WiFi Mesh Extender Setup Using WiFi-Protected Setup
- Gently press the WPS button on your EX6400.
- You will see that the WPS LED on your Netgear device has started blinking.
- Now, push the WPS button on your main wireless router as well.
- If your main WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, just repeat the steps 1 and 2 and connect your range extender to the 5 GHz band easily.
The Netgear Nighthawk Application
The Netgear Nighthawk app download makes it very easy to set up your Netgear device and get more out of your internet/WiFi. Using the Netgear Nighthawk app, the set up of a WiFi device is no more trouble.
- Just place it closer to your existing WiFi router.
- Connect your computer or laptop to the extender (wired or wirelessly).
- Once done, load up a web browser.
- Enter mywifiext or mywifiext.net in its URL bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you are done with the setup process.
Once you set up your device, you can use the dashboard to pause manage the internet. Also, you can run a quick Internet speed test.
In addition, the Nighthawk app lets you monitor, repair, and control your home network/WiFi easily from anywhere. Moreover, you can even set up Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice commands for your home network using its advance, new, and latest remote management feature.
For assistance and more information about the Nighthawk application, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our technical experts.